Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Graduates Puff for My Little Boy


It was such an experiment searching for food that your baby would like or prefer. He might just throw it out, which could mean he hates it or it could be just because it tastes new to him.

My little boy food regime is simple. We make porridge/pasta for him with chicken/meat/fish and vegetables for his main meal. He has 8 teeth (up until today) but we still need to blend his porridge, otherwise he would choke and worst case so far, he would just threw it out. So don't you dare come to me and ask to feed my baby with rice and soup.

We do give him biscuits for breakfast and during our meal time (lunch/dinner) since he would be sitting with us at the dining table. One of his favourites is Graduates Puff.


I find it is quite hard to purchase Graduates Puffs at Cold Storage since they are always out of stock. So, I had to googled and found that few baby shops and online shops sell Graduates Puffs. FYI, I purchased them from Applecrumby & Fish. Service was good. I ordered on Tuesday evening and received them today (Thursday) via Nationwide. I did once buy them from Babyland at SS2. Both of their prices are the same. 

Each bottle costs me RM21.. You better eat them. 

Btw, today is my little boy 2nd day at Taska. I picked him up at 3pm. So, that means 3/4 day for him today. Overall it was good. He didn't cry. Played well. Hopefully, he stays good in upcoming days.
InsyaAllah..
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails