Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pre-natal Massage at Urban Retreat Spa, The Curve




Me, being a pregnant lady with so many dramas in life recently, need a massage badly. I have neither suffered much of back pain yet nor leg cramp at night but still a pregnant lady deserve to be pampered once in a while. Who's with me? Good. I'm in my 2nd trimester now so I'm good to go. 

So, I turned to Mr. Google as usual looking for reliable prenatal massage around Klang Valley and found a few spas which provide prenatal massage BUT all of them come with a good price. It would be great if I could find a place which cost RM 50 for a massage. T_____T .. 

So, I've decided to try Urban Retreat at The Curve with my other half. He opted for deep tissue massage since he wanted a deep pressure type of massage. Prenatal massage is called Best Pre-natal Acu-Pressure Massage so no oil was used only pressure was given. I mean using fingers and hand of course. Prior to the massage, we were led to feet wash then only to the room. You will be given a changing cloths (big shirt and pants) to be worn during the massage. Urban Retreat would be the correct place should you dislike to be naked.  But then I would prefer to be massaged using oil instead.


This is the couple room. Please forgive me for the ugly photo. Mr. google didn't help me here with the room pic, so I had to use mine.

The question is.. How's the massage? Great!! Despite only using pressure , the masseuse didn't disappoint me at all. My massage-mate enjoyed his massage too although he said (complained?) the pressure was strong. Darl, that's why it's called deep tissue massage. The ambiance? I LOVE it. Although at a point, the music got a bit louder, but it was only for a while.

Pregnancy massage : RM 139 (90 minutes)
Deep tissue massage : RM 149 (90 minutes)


Location : 

Urban Retreat Spa
Lot 157, 1st Floor, The Curve Shopping Mall
6, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Monday - Sunday : 11 am - 10 pm
Tel : +603-77103239


p/s - This entry is regarding my own personal review and the massage was fully paid by yours truly.

2 comments:

BAIZURA NATASHA said...

Hi the glowing mummy to be. Memang pregnant rasa lenguh2 badan, esp bila dah nk dkt hujung2 trimester ne. Take care kak

MY said...

auwww.. Glowing sgt la my dear.. hehe. Thanks.. Harap2 semua ok.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails