Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Review : Selera Ramadhan Ala Kampung at Armada Hotel, PJ

Salam readers...

Oh my.. How fast time flies.. We are approaching Ramadhan in 9 days.. God bless. Breaking fast (Berbuka puasa) during Ramadhan was quite significant to me because there will be many type of foods sell at bazaar Ramadhan and many hotels too will be preparing their 'Berbuka Puasa' feast. Armada Petaling Jaya welcomes all to their breaking fast at the Utara Coffee House with the nostalgic 'Selera Ramadhan Ala Kampung' promotion. Their professional chefs, headed by Chef Chew, certainly won't disappoint your taste bud with over 100 tantalizing spread of authentic Kampung dishes. Can you imagine?

Let see what do they offer...

I started my evening with Penang Laksa.. I've been craving for laksa and was extremely delighted when I spotted the stall.The smell of the gravy.. Ahhhhhhh... When I finished taking all the photos, I hurried first to the laksa. Pardon this preggy lady.


Penang laksa with condiments. I personally love it for its thick gravy. Yummy. 

Now, let's move on to the main course.


(Clockwise L-R : Ayam briyani, Kambing masak merah, Kari kepala ikan & Nasi briyani)

Looking at these pictures makes me hungry even more. T______T 


(Clockwise L-R : Fish with spinach sauce, Mix vege with oyster sauce, Steamed fish with light soya sauce & teriyaki chicken)


(Clockwise L-R : Daging masak serai, Mussel with tauchu sauce, Roasted duck with honey & Salted egg prawns)

My partner's fave of the night... Nasi Ulam.. 



Super niceeeee.....


Varieties of salads....


Sushi... Oh my.. I can only look.. but I bet they taste damn nice.. 


L-R : Gado-gado & rojak buah


Never too early for ketupat and lemang aite.. 


Otak-otak yang super sedap... 

DESSERTS..... I never miss desserts.... 


(Clockwise L-R : Coconut mousse, cream caramel, fruit flan cake & red velvet)
 

 Armada Petaling Jaya is having its Pre-Ramadhan Buffet Dinner from now until 11th July 2013. 


10+1 Ramadhan vouchers are also available now, for purchase and gifts are valid from 12th July 2013 until 31st October 2013.


Utara Coffee House 
Hotel Armada Petaling Jaya
Lot 6, Lorong Utara C, Section 52
46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

For reservations please call (03) 7954 6888 ext. 4557.
FB : http://www.facebook.com/HotelArmadaPJ
URL : http://www.armada.com.my
 

3 comments:

jaakechik said...

banyakkknya makanann. sumenya nmoak sgt best..... ohh terliur pulak jaa bila tgk....

Mohd Hafizd said...

hang guna camera apa eh mommy to be? cantik2 gmbaqqq

MY said...

Jaakechik,

kannn.. nak nak time puasa...

Pidya,

Nie pakai digicam.. Lumix DMC-SZ1.. Dah x bw sgt my SLR.. berat.. huhu

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails