Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Jovian by Jovian Mandagie - Jovani | For Sale..


Update : Jovani is no longer available for sale..

Yes. After million thoughts, with heavy heart, I'm selling this gorgeous piece of Jovian by Jovian Mandagie. 
It's quite big for me. Knowing that every second of thinking whether to spend RM380 on a lovely piece of Jovian kinda give me T___T ... 

Jovani


Size : XS 
Colour : Navy blue
Shoulder : 14.5" Chest : 34" Waist : 26" Hip : 36"
Full dress length : 58.5" Armhole : 16" Sleeve : 22" Cuff : 8"
Skirt Waist : 26" Skirt length : 39.5"
Credit : Zalora


I'm letting Jovani go for RM360. 

Free postage. Sure. 
If you would like to purchase it, kindly e-mail me at krillykz@gmail.com

2 comments:

buat buat bodoh said...

Sell it cheaper to me i might be interested

MY said...

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails