Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Jalan-Jalan di Melaka #Part 2


2nd part it is.. on the same day just after we had mille crepe at Nadeje. We walked to Jonker Street and I quite not know what to expect since it was my 1st time to Jonker Street. It would cost us RM15 for a trishaw ride to Jonker Street from Taming Sari but RM20 if we made a mini trip to few spots (according to their package), so we decided to walk. T___T.. Save $$ for char koew teow later.


Jonker Walk

Mulut naga tu boleh keluarkan air.. T___T 

Current Hard Rock location.. just beside the Jonker Street

The upcoming Hard Rock. Dekat-dekat situ jugak. >.<



A shop which sells old painting/photo of historical building/place for RM5/pc.

The crowd was huge as expected. We stumbled into this.

The famous Restoran Famosa Chicken Rice Ball. I googled and also watched this on tv. When I found this shop, only I knew it's non halal. They serve pork too.

Move on. We found this ..

Crispy Tornado Potato. Price is from RM3.00++ .. I tried the bbq flavour and it was crispy and yummy but up until half of it, it's boring already. T________T

Some night view for ya.. Familiar view I believe..


Malacca River Cruise. No, I didn't take a ride.

Casa del Rio at night

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails