-Followers-

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Jalan-Jalan di Melaka #Part 1


Naming it into #Part 1 looks like it is going to be published in few parts don't you think? Well at least to me. Fret not. It'll be only 3 parts since few hot spots for my so-called Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan were non-halal or least convincing. My partner and I decided to have a short getaway last weekend so I googled either Port Dickson or Malacca was best for it. If PD, I presume it will be a lovey dovey romantic getaway. Strolling along the beach.. Watching the sunset.. Sunrise? ^.^ .. Hmm... better luck next time.

So, off to Malacca...



We stayed at Venus Boutique Hotel which I booked via Agoda 2 days before. Reviews mentioned that the hotel was just behind Jonker Street but upon arriving then only I found that Explorer Hotel is much nearer to it (nearer to Mahkota Parade too). Next time perhaps. We had a pleasant stay at the hotel and free parking is provided under the bridge in front of the hotel.

5pm.. We went to look for the famous Nadeje Mille Crepe. It took us quite a while to find Nadeje since we were searching at the wrong building. T____T .. It is located just beside McDonald. We had to queue for few minutes to be seated and it was really such a busy place. The waiters were in and out and everyone seems tense. Haha..


I read that Original Mille Crepe is the best but the staff told me that Original contains alcohol. There were limited choices for non-alcohol mille crepe. I can't really recall which one is not but they are labeled like this.


We took 2 slices of flavoured mille crepe :

Banana chocolate Mille Crepe. RM9.00

Berry Strawberry Mille Crepe. RM9.00 . The yummiest!!!! Choc banana was defeated by berry strawberry and the verdict agreed by partner.


When we thought by having 2 slices of mille crepe won't fill our tummy enough, we ordered one main dish..


Grilled fillet fish with Butter Herbs Sauce . RM11.90.

Truth is those 2 mille crepe were enough. But the grilled fillet fish was so good and it was so hard to resist, we dig into it slowly until we finished all the bits of course.


Mango Yakult .. RM 5.50 . Too sour to me. But I know it's yakult. Of course it has to be sour. 


Royal milk tea. RM5.80.. Partner's drink.

Overall, I would definitely come back again for the mille crepe. Won't be going with empty tummy for personal reasons since the place was busy and initially we were asked to change table so they could utilize all the seats they have. But then, just beside us, this couple occupied the 4 seats table leaving the other 2 empty kinda snapped me out of it. What's pass is pass. Just my thoughts. But the staff was polite enough so I'll just cut loose.

Good thing is, Nadeje doesn't charge tax in the receipt..


Nadeje Cafe Sdn. Bhd.
Lot G23B, EG4 & EG5
Ground Floor, Mahkota Parade
No.1, Jln Merdeka, 75000 Melaka


5 comments:

tujuhhariseminggu said...

pergh.... leleh...
jom rempit ke melaka.. :)

MY said...

haha.. rempit la sgt... jom jom..

Mike said...

I never get bored eating this nice mille crepes in Melaka, eventhough i stays in melaka. Next time you can look at staying at Hotel 906 Melaka, a comfortable budget hotel in Melaka raya. 4 minutes drive to mahkota parade. You can try also some good food like coconut shake, satay celup. :) do drop by melaka again.

syazwan yussof said...

melaka memang best..kmi pi 3 hari pun tak cukup hari tu..jom p langkawi plak..

bukit gambang said...

macam menarik jer melaka, nak gi jugak lah macam ni..=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails