Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Chocolate Dipped Waffle at Baskin Robbins


Salam and greeting readers..

Presenting our 1st ever Chocolate Dipped Waffle... Yup.. It was our first time having this at Baskin Robbins. Itu pun sebab dapat J Card Bday Voucher, which gives us RM3-sort of-rebate. Upon arriving counter, I recalled my first time purchasing Starbucks, which is 8 years back.. Hahaha. Feeling oldies suddenly.. Luckily the staff was helpful enough explaining to me this and that. Mind you, I budak kampung. Datang KL baru jumpa Starbucks. My 1st ever Starbucks was Chocolate frappuccino and it was on my birthday with RM 50 which my mum gave before she went to attend some seminar (I went to sleepover with her the night before). Tetiba feeling Dejavu writing this blog. Haha..

Ok ok.. Back to the Baskin Robbins.


Jamoca Almond Fudge (Jamoca ice cream with a chocolate fudge ribbon & roasted almonds)
Maui brownie madness | Lowfat yogurt (Chocolate frozen yogurt with chunks of brownie & macadamia nuts, ribboned with chocolate fudge) 

Topping : Hot fudge 

Not to forget M&M.


It is RM18.50 - RM3.00 (JCard voucher) = RM15.50 ++ .. Total with tax : RM16.45.
Waaahhhhh detail.. sekali cukai.. 



Tapi sayang yang coklat tu manis sangat. Kinda a waste to me. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails