Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Chilis.. Yummyyyy

Salam & greeting bloggers..

I am a huge fan of loaded mash potato by Chilis. I've been a regular visitor to Chilis ever since I was introduced to that yummy-cheesy-loaded-mash-potato at Huda & I-1st time visit to Chilis, KLCC. Besides great service by the waiters, even my brother said "Camnie baru worth bayar service charge" (yer lah.. We deserved what we paid for. Right? ), until taking order and they normally would ask you "how's the meal?". But of course you would say it's great. Sebab memang sedap. Chilis never disappoint me yet.



Chicken Crispers

Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers



Molten chocolate cake.. Super huge.. Super yummy.. 



Love Chillis..


2 comments:

cindyrina said...

but the line too long la...hungry giler waiting for turn..memang food and service memang superb! blogwalking :)

MY said...

Hi cindyrina,

Kann.. selalu mesti ader waiting line.. totally agree with you.. service superb.. worth the price .

Happy blogwalking too !!

Cheers..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails