Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ombak Rindu & Garrett..


Wednesday is always a movie day.. It's for obvious reason - cheaper ticket price !!

What did I watch last Wednesday?

Ombak Rindu .. pheww.. watched it for the sake of rave review and my male colleagues and friends confessed that they CRIED while watching it. I was like errrr... Seriously? Ok.. Honestly, I did spare tissue paper just in case I sobbed. Well.. No.. I didn't. Terasa pun tidak.. Or maybe it was because we were seating beside one obsessed lady, who kept complaining/reviewing/arguing throughout the movie. Sekejap sekejap 'Pekak ke' - this was where she mimicked Aaron's dialogue to Maya Karin. Or 'Nak buang, buang je lah.. simpan aper lg' - this took place when Lisa Surihani was on a bed crying and pulling out her huge wedding ring after she found out about Izzah just to put it back again. Such an annoying lady. Countless words/lousy thoughts was out from her non-stop blabbering mouth. Should always bear in mind everyone is paying the same ticket price with you. On the other hand, I'm just glad my partner was the one seating beside her. Goodness. 

Another thing is.. Garrett!!!!

Got to taste it for the 2nd time. 

Almond caramel crisp. RM19 for small pack. Pricey but worth it. A bit too sweet to my taste though. Ok la.. xder nak makan selalu.. Right?





My attire for the day .. Top Mellow Jersey Blouse by Poplook. Super love the fabric. It was my 1st ever purchase from Poplook.




Love is messy..

True or false?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails