Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sharing is so not caring



Well.. I guess sometimes we could say that. I know most of the time people would say 'Sharing is Caring'. But seriously?

T__________T

Saya pun tidak tahu. To me, sharing is when you feel you can't endure the sadness, agony etc.. (all those -ve feeling..) to yourself. So, what do you do? You share with your besties. I know I don't have much. Oleh itu, mmg org2 yg sama ja wajib/terpaksa mendengar keluhan2 tersebut. Whether it's happiness or sadness. Aper2 pun boleh lah kan.

So, what happen IF you shared your thoughts but somehow didn't get the response that you've wanted/expected. Hmmm.. Saya? Sedih lah kan.. When what I've wanted was only words that could console me, but in the end.. It was silence that I get. Saya redha.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there is always a spot in ourselves nobody would understand. nobody. lets learn to accept this fact :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails