Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Puasa #5 - Breaking Fast at Nando's, Jaya One

Assalamualaikum and greeting readers..

This entry is about breaking fast again.. I know.. Ramadhan is about food galore beside many other good things. We went to Nando's last friday since it was 7pm already I was picked up from my place. Plus, Jaya One is only few minutes away. Ok. Next time, I'm going to try Wendy. Why? Just because they put their flyer on the windscreen. The fries looks tempting. We reached Nando's at ~7.15 pm.



We were told that our order is going to be a bit late, therefore we ate the kurma and had our drink first. Kurma with almond ok. Jangan buang biji kat dalam kurma tu like I did. Bila baca label/packaging baru perasan that was almond and not typical biji kurma.. Nampak sgt x biasa makan kurma mahal.. T____T


These were the kurma..




No photos of foods were taken since I had posted about Nando's in previous entries.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails