Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Lunch at Flying Chillies, The Gardens


Salam & greeting bloggers

Rasa macam dah lama x buat entry food. Too many photos to be sorted out hence the laziness to make any entry on food. So, here is another foodies for you..


Flying Chillies

Look familiar to you? We went to Flying Chillies again at The Gardens for lunch. I love the service there and I would definitely prefer Flying Chillies over Amarin.

Chicken pandan leaves

Pandan leaves chicken : RM15 .. Yummy!!

Kailan ikan masin

Stir fried baby kailan with salted fish : RM 15

Minced chicken in basil

Stir fried chicken with hot basil : RM 15.. Always my favourite.

Catfish salad

Crispy catfish with green mango salad : RM13.50 .. Really crispy.. trust me.

Siakap fish

Ikan siakap.. *I don't remember the full name.

Tomyam

Tomyam . Enough for 5 persons.


Go Flying Chillies!!!

7 comments:

123Print said...

chicken pandan leaves!! my favourite. tapi pernah makan kt village view jek. keh3

imizah said...

chicken pandan leaves!! my favourite. tapi pernah makan kt village view jek. keh3

imizah said...

chicken pandan leaves!! my favourite. tapi pernah makan kt village view jek. keh3

sarah mohamad said...

sedapnyaaaaa ! nampak menyelerakan betul.

MY said...

zimie : my favourite jugak!!!! village view dh jauh skang.. :(

sarah : sgt menyelerakan.. trust me..

ReYNa said...

looks yummy!sir fried chicken tu mcm sedap je tgk..(terliuqq)

MY said...

reyna : mmg sgt yummy.. u should try..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails