Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Facial Session @ Zenth Spa


Salam and greeting bloggers,

Tatkala bila poket makin menipis, tapi tetap nak jugak jaga penampilan, nak jugak pegi facial, nak juga pegi buang sel-sel kulit mati di badan terus lah menjenguk Everyday.com.my. Have you heard about it? There are other website too which offers things like Everyday.com.my, but the promotions would be different. In a good way I suppose since there will be lots of variety opportunities to us. I'll review another session that I purchase later. Here goes my 1st ever voucher purchase at Everyday. I bought a voucher of Intensive Face Therapy or Bust Therapy or Slimming Therapy (2 hours) @ Zenth Spa for only RM28!!!!!!! Yup.. Only RM28. No hidden charge.

So, last week, after reschedule for quite a few times (sampai dah segan nak call) I manage to redeem the voucher at Zenth Spa Midvalley. Zenth Spa Midvalley was located at the office buliding between Midvalley & The Gardens. Use the lift to go level 1, there I was. I opted for a facial for this session. The facial was called Crystal Collagen Facial. Ms. Cassey briefed to me an eye treatment was in too! Cool for my dark circle.

I was led to a room then need to change and wear a robe (macam berkemban). Normal stuff. My facial session was started with a light shoulder/head massage. It smells like ginger. Tekan-tekan je. Maybe it was to ease the tense? My therapist gave me a shoulder message in the middle of the facial session.


What I like most is, the extracting of black & whitehead were done manually. I mean with hand and tools. I kinda not prefer the vacuum thingy to extract those black & whitehead. Personal choice. She told me that my skin is dehydrated but internally is oily and that's why blackheads keep coming out. Need to get more mask done afterwards like 2 or 3 times a week. Noted! 2 pieces of collagen masks were placed on face and neck.


My conclusion : I love the facial / face therapy. So effective till my dark circle was a bit brighter. Meaning not so noticeable. Still there, but less concealer is going to be used. What I don't like is, (*this is normal I suppose) they were suggesting that I took their package. Don't get me wrong. I love their treatment but I like to go around. Just if I had extra kach$$$ing.. The face therapy would cost me RM300 if not for Everyday. >.< .. More reason to like Everyday.com.my.. Thanks to Zenth Spa too!


1 comment:

nadey said...

WAAAAAAAAA BESHNYE!!!!!!!!!!! NK G GAK LA BILE ADE DUIT T!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAS G SPA LEH MKN MAKANAN KOREA KT THE GARDEN

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails