Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SS2 Murni : Roti Hawaii for breakfast

Salam and greeting bloggers..

Gosh.. It's only 2nd day of working after quite a couple days of break for Eidul Adha. Certainly missing mother's cooking. Went back home my brother bought a digital weighing scale, not so sure whether it's for home or him. So, everyone went on weighing ourselves.. Pheww.. still on track. All thanks to good metabolism. It feels great to get to eat quite infinite without having to worry about gaining few extra spare tyres BUT the increasing number of ages makes me kinda get a grip to my eating habit. And also because my mother told me that I do have the potential to grow bigger. Wider I suppose? Eh.. Macam fortune teller lak my mum. When I was a student, besides food, money is quite a major. So, each day I would register the money that I spent for lunch in the box of my head, in purpose konon-konon plus dinner it won't exceed RM10 per day. Huhu. Whatever it is, Alhamdulillah for what I had and gone through till this day because of HIM. Bersyukur setiap hari. InsyaAllah dapat yang lebih baik dari DIA. Amin..

Okay.. So, today another food entree. Please bear with me ya. (>.<). Blog nie dah macam caca marba.. semua menda nak cerita..

I'm sure SS2 Murni is well known among most of you (especially PJ people). I've heard about SS2 Murni since 2 years ago and only got the chance when I started working nearby PJ. Until now, I only had breakfast and lunch at SS2 Murni. Still hasn't had the the time yet to try the dinner menu. They only have Roti Hawaii with other mee, bihun and nasi lemak for breakfast. I believe other roti as well like roti canai and etc. I only tried their Roti Hawaii and since then got stuck with it for a while. O.o

Roti Hawaii ii

Roti Hawaii

It is made of pineapple, sausages, eggs and perhaps some other stuffs. I don't know. Anyone can tell me? ROti Hawaii costs RM5 each (if I'm not mistaken). Normally my friend and I had this menu with 3 layer tea @ Teh C. Definitely Yummy!

The location :

Restoran SS2 Murni
Jalan SS2/75, Petaling Jaya53 Jalan SS 2/75
47300 Petaling Jaya, Taman Sea, Malaysia

More pics/infos HERE!


3 comments:

AnnaYJia said...

ahh ~~ that's so mouth-watering !
Never tried any Roti Hawaii before because never saw it in anywhere ! LOL...Hope the mamak at mine here would sell this roti hawaii too T_T

nadey said...

ya Allahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lajat nye!!!!!!!!!!! arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MY said...

Anna : not sure about other mamak.. since I only knew about this kind of roti only recently.. huhu.. It would be nice if others also have..

Nadey : yummy.. mmg sgt lajaaaaaaaattttttt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails