Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

L'Oreal Warehouse Sale Report!!

I am so glad I managed to make a visit to L'Oreal Warehouse Sale this time. I missed it before raya last time. Furthermore, this time it was held near to my place. Me looiiikeeeeee!!!! Initially, I was hesitated to go since konon-konon nak jimat duit. Then, saw Miu's updating at FB with all those so tempting sales and pictures and terus tergugat jati diri... Lol.. Luckily my good friend was so supportive to tag along. Thanks to you!!! Tell ya.. It is super awesome if you bring a friend along since when I arrived there, most of the items like "buy one free one" or those 2 stuffs were packed into 1 like the Lancome Magnifique perfume.



Lancome Magnifique : RM250. Each was tag RM140 (I didn't notice the price at 1st).. It was packed to our request. Actually we asked about 2 edp in 1 pack because the pre-pack were all edt. The SA agreed and she was the one suggested to have this 75ml and 50ml edp in one pack with RM250. But perhaps it was my ears at fault. My friend only realized it was edt when we unpacked the plastic and because it was priced RM 140 for the 75ml box. Bummer. (-.-) . Lesson : Next time, check properly.


Kiehl's Hand & Body Lotion and Kiehl's Gentle Exfoliating Body Scrub "Coriander".. Each costs RM30.


Biotherm Celluli Laser : Buy one free one... lol.. A quick grab. RM 50 (The price was reduced).
Biotherm White Detox Day Cream & Night Cream. I planned to buy only the day cream since mine was about to finish. But then, the SA told that "buy the night cream and get the day cream free for only RM80".. Argggghhhhhhh.. Harus la amik kan. Ok.. If I took only the day cream it would cost me RM50. Rugi. Right? *sigh.. So, I took the offer. Extra RM30? Ok. No harm.. Ease myself. I am so regret that I didn't buy the bubble bath. Huhu.

Ralph Lauren Romance for Men : RM120..


My previous visit in May to L'oreal warehouse. Click HERE!

2 comments:

ZARA said...

argghhh... no more money to burn! last month already spent on hush puppies warehouse sale and parkson bonus link day sale -_-'

MY said...

ngeee.. My x g those 2 sales tue.. so, spend kat sale ini..

(>.<)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails