Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ayam Penyet @ The Gardens Food Court

Salam & greeting bloggers..

Another entry for foodies!!! I have no idea since when I became quite a fan of Indonesian food. But only to certain range of food like pecel lele and ayam penyet. I think it was after I tried pecel lele when I was studying in Bangi. Always try to look for a cheaper version instead of Bali Feel or Wong Solo or Warung Penyet but to avail or perhaps not enough effort I didn't get to find a good one yet except the one at Hentian Kajang. So, when Ayam Penyet was opened at The Gardens' Food Court I thought of giving it a try. There are quite variety of food selection at The Gardens' Food Court. Normally I would only pick House of Bento (something like that). This entry was a long long time ago (masa dia baru mula-mula bukak).. I only tried the ayam penyet though.

Ayam Penyet2

Gerai Masakan Indonesia Ayam Penyet

Ayam Penyet1

My predict.. Just so and so.. Warung penyet punya lagi besh!!!

2 comments:

AnnaYJia said...

I never been into that food court but I heard the food inside are quite cheap ~ Gotta give it a try next time ^^

MY said...

quite cheap.. but still standard price.. Only some are cheap like below RM10. But normally it would cost RM 10 and above..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails