Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Manhattan Fish Market @ Alamanda, Putrajaya

Salam & greeting bloggers..

For all seafood lovers.. Drool..

We had this Manhattan Fish Market at Alamanda, Putrajaya. Quite a comfy place to enjoy your meal.

Manhattan Fish market

Photobucket

Studying the menu. Pardon me. 1st timer here.

Manhattan Fish market2

The one above, emm.. I really forgot.. Was it fried mushroom?

Strictly for sharing.. That's what the menu says. Manhattan Seafood Platter for Two .. Deep fried fish fillet, calamari, oysters & flaming prawns served with chips and garlic rice. RM46.90 .. Very filling!! Sangat kenyang.. Sharing for 3 or 4 if you don't eat much.

Manhattan Fish market3

Udang tue nnt dia bakar time dia serve. Takder la yg bakar bagai.. Just like a bit flaming. I'm not sure whether it is for the show or what. Nampak cheese yang ala-ala terbakar tue. Yang tue lah. Sgt jakun. Bukan kamu. Saya.

Manhattan Fish market1

Overall, the food was nice and the service was great.. Entry agak tidak bersemangat sebab I'm not a huge fan of seafood-western-style.. Lainlah kalau sotong masak sambal.. Yang tue harus layan dengan bersungguh-sungguh.

Cheers!!!

7 comments:

AnnaYJia said...

huhu ~ I dun like their fish filet ..i think may be is their sauce tasted weird >_< I vomit after I finished it ...long time ago ~ hahaha..

MY said...

hahaha.. I am not a fish foodies much.. it's just a try.. but I'm afraid I'm not going to pay them a 2nd visit.

sjfans said...

yes...i like manhattan style seafood...
they cook it perfectly...i always eat 3 or 4times in 1 week..
at mfm bukit tinggi

MY said...

sjfans,

Wow.. 3 or 4 times a week.. Lucky you. If I did that I may end up broke.. Huhu..

Indeed.. The food presentation was not disappointing at all. Nicely done.

Anonymous said...

may I ask, Apa nama menu yang ada nasi fries and udang tu ye?

Mrs. ANNA said...

I like Fish Manhattan pernah sekali je mkan. teringin nak makan lagi tapi tak tau apa nama makanan tu. yang menu ada nasi fillet tu apa nama dalam menu ye?? :)

MY said...

Anon : It's set dear.. Manhattan Seafood Platter for Two..

Mrs Anna : Yg gambar tu kan u tanya.. I amik set.. Manhattan Seafood Platter for Two .. Tapi I pun dah lama x makan .. huhu

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails