Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Apricot Mille Crepe Cake @ Pastis, The Gardens



Salam & greeting bloggers..

Alhamdulillah.. Thanks to God that we are blessed to be still be living on earth today.

Another entry for sweet mouth.. Eh.. ader ke b4 nie.. I love dessert but when thinking back the calory and the sugar .. Gosh.. really had to restrain from taking too much frequently. Again.. I had this for quite a while back then. Korek-korek jumpa dalam external. So, here I am presenting to you .......




Oreo Crunch . Vanilla ice cream with crushed Oreo cookies.. Rm11.50.. Sedap!!




Apricot Mille Crepe Cake . RM 13.90 for a slice of cake. I had this at 50% off. Divide the price into 2 ya. Saper x suka diskaun?






I had Strawberry Short Cake on my previous visit.. Sadly, I couldn't find the picture. Will dig harder for it. I would definitely recommend Strawberry Short Cake than Apricot. Siap dekat each layer cake tue ader slices of strawberries.. Mmg sgt yummy.

Drool...



5 comments:

nadey said...

mcm besa

YA ALLAHHHHHHHHHH nk g the garden gak la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY said...

nadey..

Nanti dtg cni roger kak my.. Kak My belanja insyaAllah..

Anonymous said...

Make sure to try Humble Beginnings for the best Mille Crepe. They are Halal too!

MY said...

Okies.. Thanks for the tip.. Will try to search.

MY said...

Okies.. Thanks for the tip.. Will try to search.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails