Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

RM50 - Repair cost for Smart Tag

Salam and greeting blogger..

Staying in KL needs you to face the fact that we are going to drive through few tolls everyday. Lucky if you don't. When I started working I drove from Bangi to KL every working days passing Tol Sg. Besi for RM1.80/RM2.70. Discount 10/20 cents if I manage to get out by 7am. Well, I'm pretty sure it still sound cheap to most of you who had double or triple or maybe more than that. Balik Sg.Petani, cuma ada tol SP Utara & SP Selatan. (>.<) . Have you girls (noted: girls) experienced things like 'tangan x sampai nak sentuh kad Touch n Go dekat scanner' or you need to unbuckle your seat belt approaching tol since you know confirm tangan x sampai and takut nak dekatkan kereta ke tepi sikit sebab sayang kereta (or mmg x pandai nak bajet jarak keta.. haha) and also.. till you had to stretch your neck since your hand alone won't reach the scanner. Kesian kan? Kesian dekat org belakang sebab kena tunggu lama. Kena gelak pun maybe ada. Come on la. Those scenes quite cute sometimes. Especially ladies. Guys? No way. You are suppose to be much better than us. Remember with all your sick believe that guys drive much better than ladies. Errrr? Ok. Move on. Worst part is.. you accidentally 'throw away' your T n G card outside the window & you had to come out to pick it. Those are some experiences.

To save your day, Smart Tag (Sistem Membayar Automatik Rangkaian Tol <-- mesti ada x tau nie.. because I didn't) would be the best solution. Tapi jgn la pakai sampai x hengat nak cek bateri. Dah bunyi banyak kali tue tukar la bateri. Kang smpi kat Smart Tag lane dah kuar 'Tiada Smart Tag'. Worst case scenario. Kena hon sebab kereta belakang dekat sgt (driver jenis x penyabar konon Smart Tag tue pakai sensor gigi biru dari jauh dah leh detect) & x leh nak gostan kena tunggu tol assistance. Sedih kan. Kalau panik lagi lah haru biru di situ. Ntah2 kalau keta manual dah mati enjin kat situ.

Ceritanya.. my Smart Tag rosak. It will make sound few times after IR detect Tag. Sounds like battery is dying but still working. Ajaib kan? I think it lasts for few months, until recently. Dah x nak berkhidmat dekat tuan dier agaknya. I sent over my Smart Tag for repair at KL Sentral after I made a call to customer careline that it costs RM50 for any form of repair. I was having a thought to buy a new one at RM120 but lucky me I don't use it everyday. So, save RM70 there. BUT.. it is going to take roughly 5 weeks to have it back.


Update (290111) : After that 5 weeks, I tried to call and called the customer service but to avail I couldn't get through at all. Tried again the next day for like a week, still didn't get through. I got fed up. Then, decided to buy a new one. Lousy service.

9 comments:

z_dane said...

Ada customer center ke kat kl sentral? kalau ada , kat bhgn mana?

MY said...

ada.. dekat bahagian touch n go.. emm.. jalan menghala ke maybank. should be around there.

Anonymous said...

Hmm...looks alike I'm facing an exact problem like your Smart Tag device...I tought it was due to my tinted windshield..!! I only noticed when I asked my friend to test it...Warranty cover ke..?

MY said...

emm.. unfortunately, mine was no longer under warrant cover.. But, after 5 weeks after I sent it, I hard a hard time in contacting them. Didnt get through the operator at all. Thus, decided to buy a new smart tag .. Lousy.

Sharifah Arnina said...

they should have change it to SmartAss Tag.

MY said...

I don't know.. It's just that.. sometimes of course during peak time it would be so helpful to use Smart Tag so no need to queue at cash lane. But I'm definitely upset with the service. This entry was like 3 years back. Hope they had improve their service now.

Helang Rimba said...

Yes smart tag but orang kat smart tag tu semua tak smart ...bila nak beli baru pulak kat pejabat plus dah out of stock?.....dah tahu nak habis tak tahu nak order stock....plus really really bad in logistic replacement?........untung berbilion billion....but sadly the service is bad to worst......why can't they just have smart tag rosak just boleh tukar at any plus office? Or pinjamkan smart tag with rm50 as deposit dah snap call customer? But they make it difficult for customer....cari smart tag kat kl sentral....somebody kat office smart tag tu makan gaji buta.....

MY said...

Helang Rimba : MY bro pun ckp cmtu.. asyik out of stock.. but recently diorg kuar yg design baru kan.. mungkin sbb tu out of stock.. sabar sabar.. kita pk positif mungkin yg baru nie lg cantik dan bagus? >.< ...

Anonymous said...

Baru punya design beli bulan 8. Arini dah gagal. Ingat bateri... tp dah tukar pun macam haram gak. Ni nak ke KL sentral nak repair

Salam mesra

Rakyat 1mesia benci tol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails