Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Estee Lauder Facial & Annick Goutal News!!

Just something to be shared of..

I went over to Isetan @ The Gardens today and found about Estee Lauder facial offer. Well in the first place I thought they were reducing the price of facial (RM128). Tapi susah lah kan. The promotion, which is for Mother's Day is "Purchase 3 facial sessions, you'll get 1 free facial sessions and an eye treatment". The S.A calculated approx. each facial would cost RM96 after divided by 4. Quite reasonable I believe. Tapi nak beli sekaligus 3 x RM128 = RM384 (ouch!!). So, tak jadi.

source (google)

Then I paid a visit to the famous perfume brand - Annick Goutal. The S.A immediately showed me the best selling in Malaysia - Petite Cherrie. Dier cakap Dato' Siti pakai yang nie & ader satu lagik. 100 ml - RM499 while 50 ml - RM369. She told me that next week will be held the usual Isetan's 3 days sale for Isetan's members cardholder. There will be 5 sets special consists of Annick Goutal perfume & lotion for RM699 which will be wrapped nicely (in love shape I think). Pheww.. The fragrance of Petite Cherrie is soo yummy.. Sangat besh!! So saper2 nak bau macam Dato' Siti aper lagi? Boleh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails