Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Do You Own One?

Have you ever experienced any of these situations before?

Situation 1

This happened way back ~3 years ago when I planned to buy a car. I just graduated, but still carrying the student title. I was paid ~RM1k by being a GRA (Graduate researcher assistant<-- is it?). I wanted a small car (pdnlah dengan my budget), and at that time I was really concerned about fuel consuming. I strictly did not want to be like those, who drive cars (tambah sedih kalau ehsan from ibu & bapa) but can only afford to fill in RM10 at one time. Back to the story, it was a very tough call to buy my lovely VIVA, which I am having now since everyone was like 'Kenapa amik VIVA.. amik la MYVI besar sket.. tambah berapa ja pun bulan2.. mcm petak lah..' and the list goes on.. OK. Some of the comments even came from car-less persons. Shut up sudey. And later when I found what car he drives (he bought one after a year), I couldn't stop saying Alhamdulillah... FYI, he did try once to borrow my car for a dating purpose despite my car is petak.. sigh. oopppssss.. sorry.. Whatever it is I am proud that on November 2009, I started paying my car loan 100% on my own. My mum dah x payah nak topup dah. Thanks to God for the 'rezeki' and my mother & father for the car down-payment. Huhu. They need to top up since they wanted a full spec VIVA. Btw, lucky me.

Situation 2

If you have been reading my blog for the past few months, I am pretty sure you had met my baby. I knew that Olympus wasn't one of the favourite brands for dslr camera. Berani kerat kuku most of you guys and girls who own dslr or perhaps baru terhegeh-hegeh nak beli ataupun berangan-angan nak beli dslr would say "I would prefer Nikon or maybe Canon". Personal choice here. Afterall, you are the one who is paying for it. Some of you, yes you, did say it is a waste that I bought a dslr branded Olympus. The question is, 'do you own one?' Again.. shut up sudey.. I have met soooooooo (ramai okey) many people who everytime saw my camera would say .. 'Naper beli Olympus'. Don't get me wrong, some of you, who asked me nicely in a very polite manner, I totally won't mind. There was one person, who asked me this "Naper x angkat D90?". Hangin tul ak. I simply couldn't afford to have D90 at the moment whilst I just started working . FYI, I may be brand conscious regarding my handbags, wallets, shoes, attire etc. But not this one. So, if you asked me that kind of question I don't have a photographer-expert-judgmental answer for you. Of course, sometimes I would ask as well. Eh.. tak.. When I first got my hand on Liew Olympus dslr, I never questioned anything. Maybe I had. Dah lupa. Sorry Liew if I got it wrong. Perhaps I was way too obsessed with dslr. It's not mine. So who am I to judge whatever thing that other person bought. These 'Yummy' & 'I Love Food' were when I got to borrow Liew's dslr. Pakai dslr pusing table sepuluh kali pun orang x tgk pelik kan. Konon macam expert padahal x pun. OK. Hopefully there won't be any judgmental or any arguments about my baby after this. Kalau ada pun, simpan dalam hati sebab nnt bila sy nak menjawab soalan anda adalah bergantung kepada cara anda tanya or kondem my baby.



p/s- So, if I am carrying a Coach bag after this, don't come and tell me.. Why didn't you buy a Cole Haan or MJ bag.. Tambah sket ja lagi.. Or Cole haan kan lagi murah. Before you asked that kind of question, you ask yourself first.. DO I OWN ONE? Sekian, terima kasih.


Yeah.. I'm kinda pissed off.. Jemput makan..


6 comments:

Mur said...

cayalaa Mai... Virgo FTW !

LuN said...

setuju!
shut up sudey~~~

MY said...

Mur : FTW tue aper pulak..

Lun : kannn... haih.. penat.. bukan nak bg komen membina.. satg my bg hentam kata x sporting pulak.. eh.. my mmg x sporting pun.. haha..

LuN said...

hahah. sama la kite. kalo dah ade yg komen menghentam, mmg lun trus buat muka annoying ;p

zzkang said...

mai..hahah...dont need to care bout what ppl said...once you get used to your dslr and kit lens...you can even take pics better than D90...thats proven.. :D

MY said...

liew : ya lor.. you're one of them rite.. hehe.. Trying my best here.. slowly and hopefully getting better..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails