Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Ion Cleanse Foot Spa @ Spa Artiyana, TTDI

Before.. At 0 minute

The machine

After 30 minutes.... Yikes!!!!!!!

The guide chart

I found about Spa Artiyana from here. So, since lunch time break (Friday) is around 2 hours, my colleague and I decided to head over to try this ion cleanse foot spa at Spa Artiyana. And of course before I went over, I called them and I was 'Wow' by friendly Kak J. Believe me. It was quite easy to find the place if you are familiar with the TTDI area. I have never been there only passed by to The Curve, so Garmin is my guide. It is located in front of Maybank.

We were greeted by Kak J. She went through an ice-breaking with us by explaining what kind of services they have thus it really made us comfortable being there. The spa only allow ladies to have their services. And maybe exception for husband and wife if they want to have a together massage. As for single man, only the foot spa is available.

Oh ya.. Ladies who are having their menstrual is not encouraged to have the foot spa. I don't know why. They do have some packages which you can share with your friends. Quite tempting actually.

The best thing is, it operates 7 days a week from 10 am to 8 pm.

Location : No.9, 1st Floor, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 3, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur.
Contact number : 03-77106520 .. Hp : 0122902559

p/s - You can find them on Facebook also!

update : The Foot Spa costs me RM30.


10 comments:

LuN said...

err, mai.. yuckk! referring to pic afta 30 minis. ;p

bape byr?

theQueen said...

macam scary je tengok yang lepas 30 minit tu O.o

MY said...

lun : eh.. x update lak.. for that detox foot spa 30 minutes : RM30..

nico : a'a .. ak pun geli tgk.. tapi xda rasa apa pun.. menarik la jugak.. nnt ang mai kita pi try.. haha..

nadey said...

mahal x sume tu?????

MY said...

nadey : yg kak My wat kaki tue RM30.. 1st time wat.. agak jakun.. haha

IMO said...

brown particles-
liver, tobacco, cellular debris, fat!

yg tu kah?

MY said...

hoho.. x sure.. tapi things ngan blood circulation pun ada gak..

petitlicious said...

xjmpa la dalam FB spa ni.. sbb nk tgk pakej2 dia.. dalam website pn x nyatakan dgn jelas sangat.. uhuhuhu.. macam menarik jer

MY said...

petitlicious,

oopsiee.. my bad.. x update.. ha'a FB dh xder.. My pun pasan.. Semlm My ader singgah.. tapi tutup.. maybe u can drop a call first.. but somehow, My pun dh lama x g..

Pat Hardy said...

It’s kind of distressing to find out that our body has all these unwanted elements. Anyway, is this a one-time thing, or did you continue to go to Spa Artiyana? While foot baths are very effective, even after the first session, you can only feel its difference if you do it regularly. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails