Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Purchase Is Not Neccessary - Clinique Skin Consultation

I noticed the advert for Clinique Skin Consultation when I went down to the Isetan The Gardens and I gave it a try since it was f.o.c.. Kena kuatkan iman untuk tidak membeli since normally we would end up buying something. Mr. Alex Foo, the Clinique consultant was taking care of us that night.

Alex Foo, the Clinique consultant.


This board was used to evaluate our skin condition. Sorry for the pic was terribly blur. My skin was the dehydrated type. He demonstrated on my hand on how to apply all the stuffs.

So, these are the stuffs to be used for dehydrated skin type.

1. Clinique Liquid facial soap mild
2. Clinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion 2
3. Clinique Turnaround Concentrate - Visible Skin Renewer
4. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
5. Clinique All About Eye

-" Always swipe the toner in upwards motion because our pores opening are downwards "

- " Only dab the eye lotion/gel on your eyes gently (do not rub) to avoid any formation of wrinkle "


That is not my hand. That is how he demonstrated the application of all the stuffs. Pic above showed how he washed the cleanser.


Then is it K.A's turn. His skin is not as firm as my skin.. haha.. For men, they have their own selection just like Biotherm and other brands as well. K.A was using Biotherm previously but it didn't work well on his skin. As I didn't observe his skin care routine, so I did not know whether it was the skincare stuffs or his routine was the problem.

These are the stuffs for men skin care.

1. Clinique Liquid facial wash regular strength
2. Clinique Scruffing lotion
3. Clinique Repairwear Deep Wrinkle Concentrate
4. Clinique M Gel-Lotion

Alex changed the Liquid facial wash to Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser. He said that the latter cleanser is much more cleanse-ing.

Ok.. Time to take care of my face. Ok?


p/s - terribly sorry for the bad quality of my pics.



2 comments:

are-we said...

hahaha..terbaik la pakai clinique..hikhik...

MY said...

haha.. kak awie pakai jugak ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails