Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

My Valentine's Day


OMG.. Can't wait to watch this Valentine's Day movie. I would definitely watch this since my Patrick Dempsey is in it.. Yippeee... Nuffnang is giving away 80 pairs of Valentine’s Day Premiere tickets for a 3 day advance premiere to Nuffnangers. How cool is that.

SOOOOO,


If I were given a chance to go out on a Valentine's Day with one of the stars, I would surely pick Patrick Dempsey. There is no need for a second thought. I fell in love with him ever since I watched him in Grey's Anatomy. And then, I made myself not to miss any of his movies. Love him in Enchanted and Maid in Honor.

I would bring him to watch this special Valentine's Day movie on this lovely day. He would certainly made a cozy partner to watch movie.

source

As for dinner.. We'll have dinner at Chili's of course.. It's my favourite!! Love to the bits their loaded mashed potato. We'll have the monterey chicken & the country fried chicken for the main course. As for dessert, we are going to have the molten chocolate cake (yummylicious).. Not to forget the frosty chocolate shake. Those will definitely catch his stomache. When dinner is done, we'll be going for a walk while watching the stars (so not me.. haha).. At the end of the day, we shall exchange gifts (I love gifts) as a memorable for the loveliest day that we had spend.




p/s - I love gifts.. MySpace .. Can't wait to watch this movie.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails