Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Going Back Home vs Shopping??

SHOPPING!!! It was so much fun.. As usual lah kan.. Never in my life when I went shopping I'll feel terrible except in certain cases .. Esok dah nak balik umah. So, I decided to buy something.

Those 3 Fossil stuffs are for the 2 young men and a lovely old man in my life.. (my dad daa). Thinking back, I think Fossil brand doesn't suit my dad. Adoi la.. huhu. Tapi ayah ak kisah ke ngan branding nie?

For myself.. (^.^)

My mum? Lum dpt .. Hopefully will find something in a nick of time.. InsyaAllah.


p/s-Credit to Lun .. hehe. Happy engagement Lun!!

3 comments:

LuN said...

TQ mai! ur invited. so dtg la kalu ade kesempatan.

=)

theQueen said...

hahahhha.sah2 sebab susah kan nak cari kat mak hg :P dpt bli ape? btw slmt hr raya! :)

MY said...

lun : x dpt g.. huhu

nico : mmg sgt susah la.. tapi dapat la jugak sandal tuk my mum.. lega ak.. at least suma org dpt hasil.. haha.. slamat hari raya jugak!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails