Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Story About A Primary School Trip

Please take note. This is a true story (edited version).

Last weekend, my school's teacher brought us along to the Spell It Right competition which was held at the Technology Park Malaysia (TPM). We were there as the supporters for our friend who took part in the competition. I was very excited because in the tentative it was written that we were going to visit Aquaria KLCC. Seriously you can not imagine how excited I was. I had told my brother, who is working at the KLCC, that we could catch up there perhaps for a quick meet.

We departed from Jitra around 11pm on Thursday. On Friday the teacher brought us to visit Nilai 3. I am pretty sure all of you out there knew what they have there. After that, we were dragged to IKEA, which is another spontaneous plan (is it?.. or is it had been planned initially by the elders). As a result, the Aquaria visit plan earlier was canceled due to the new spontaneous plans that were planned by our lovely teachers. As the second result, I could not meet up with my brother.

On Saturday (the day the competition was held), my two dear brothers came to catch up with me. A short meeting I suppose since I was kinda quite scared to go out. haha. End of story about about my brothers. Let's move on to the story of the school kids' trip story. So, we were told that we were going to visit Cameron Highland. How lovely~~.. Then in the late afternoon, our lovely teacher (again) brought us to shop at Sogo - a very nice place for us, Standard 6 pupils to visit. Earlier, we went to visit National Museum. That sounds nice right. I saw that as a sign that we could never got the chance to go up to feel the cold air or to visit the vast tea farm at Cameron Highland.

p/s - who got the most advantages from the trip?

2 comments:

theQueen said...

the elders? :P

MY said...

yup.. cikgu cikgi nyer..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails