Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Tag by IkaMika

Do you think you're hot?
Emm..No..

Upload a favourite picture of you
Give 3 reasons why you like that picture
-He is Tun Dr Mahathir (I totally admire him)
-It was a verrryyy rare chance to meet him @KLCC
-I just bought the camera..haha..Thanks my dear.

When was the last time you ate pizza?
A very long long time ago.. It's been a while.

The last song you listened to?
Fine by Bunkface

What are you doing right now beside this?
SMSing with my dear..

What name would you prefer beside yours?
Nothing in particular.. I'm fine with my name.

People to tag..(just ignore..feel free to do if you want to)
-TheQueen
-Kema
-Loone
-ZafChel
-Syarifatul Nadiah

Who is number 1?
My schoolmate + best buddy

Number 3 is having relationship with?
En. Selangor?..tul ek Loone

Say something about number 5.
A doctor in making (tul Syari?)

How about number 4?
A doctor to be as well

Who is number 2?
My ex dorm mate

2 comments:

LuN said...

yeah, btol btol btol!
En Selangor!
heheh

SyarifatulNadiah said...

harap2 btol.ngee :-P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails