Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tag by TheQueen

Tagged by The Queen..

Go to your photos folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of photos.

Go to the 6th picture in that folder.
Put the picture on your blog and description
of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.


Ha.. pic above is pic of the Unser that I crashed into when I was in my 3rd year @UKM. I was in my way to Prof's house for break fast. It was Ramadhan. That time I still ride motorcycle. It was my1st summon as well. haha. Siap ada cop merah 'menyebabkan kemalangan'. I was very lucky the lady seargant was very nice and helpful. The Unser driver (the one in green shirt and short) was very nice too. He didn't even raise his voice towards me. pheww.. Thanks to God I am still here today.

So, I'll tag..

6 comments:

LuN said...

menyebabkan kemalangan.. hehehe. b carefull next tyme eh

MY said...

insyaAllah...

zafirah alias said...

ganasnya minah ni. muahahahaha. aku dah buat yg hg tag tu.

MY said...

wan..layan jer..ctk gambar.mmg snow white la..

Anonymous said...

gila kuat betul moto tu..
hahaha!
teruk gak unser tu no?
lpas lggar tu, hg ketuk keta dia ngn hammer plak ka?
hahahaha!!


-mandel-
confl

MY said...

teruk gak la..takut sgt2.. ak xdan nak ketuk apa dah la lepas tue..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails