Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stupid Virus!!

My notebook got attacked..haih..It makes all my bookmarks which were saved in the Mozilla vanished..huh.. aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.. life is so hard..sob sob.. I am so stucked with this prob.. My notebook is my life.. okay stop.. I'm babbling.. is there such a word?

In the end..my notebook had been cured..yay..thankz to my bro for fixing it..He used the Twister antivirus (I hv no idea-but don't really care as long it is fixed)

2 comments:

theQueen said...

hohoho. standard la.
aku pon leh mati kalu sehari tak bukak lappie kesayangan. hihu.
and yes. babbling is a word.
a very necessary and perfect word at times like this. huu.
gud luck la himpun blk address2 tu :)

MY said...

sob sob..sakit jiwa gak la nak impun balik all the addresses..lepas conferens kot baru nak pi masuk klinik laptop nie..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails