Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Look!!

My blog has a new look..yay..after 2 days with uncountable hours been searching and trying with so many templates..finally I got one..quite frustrated (for taking so much time) because this one was way too simple far from what I had in mind though..got a pic of flower up there.definitely not like what I had pictured my blog going to be..as the nature says, we tend to get the things that we do not favor (chose not to use the 'dislike' here)..hope you like it..

6 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

MY said...

thank you ..I'm glad you like it..

theQueen said...

hihu. aku pon penah terpikir nak pakai template nih. tayah nak scroll down lame2 br nak smp bawah. tapi sayang lak dekat gambar background. nway good to see a new look~ we all need that once in a while XD

MY said...

hehe..simple la..n menarik.

ZzkAng said...

byk cantik...

MY said...

hihi..maceh liew..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails