Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

NZ から の おみやげです。



yay..Chia さま (my co-sv) just got back from New Zealand..He bought for me lots of fridge magnets..hehe..I did ask him a favor for that.. うれしい です。ほんとうに ありがとうございました。あの fridge magnetは すごく かわいい です。Extra:we did get a keychain each..I pick the All Black with the NZ on it..Can't wait to go back home then put them on the fridge..あたしの しゅみ ですから。

Prof Sarani
(my super sv) gave us one emm..I don't know what the animal is called..Tomorrow I'll confirm that..No pic here (dah letak kat dlm keta)..together with the koala bear that she gave us when she went to Aussie..Cute!!

ps:if there is any mistake in the hiragana (ひらがな), please inform yer..おねがいします。

7 comments:

Sham Nanba-Senpai said...

alota of colour...sexy enough...

MY said...

sure?thank you..tak pandai lagik nak meng'extra'cantikkan blog nie..

ZzkAng said...

prof didnt give me anything... :(

MY said...

eh..sure?Dr.Liew kena jumpa prof la..hehe

ZzkAng said...

woit...me not dr la...

MY said...

hehe..future maa..

MY said...

liew..camera jangan lupa sok..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails