Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Move It!!Move It!!Madagascar..

Twin Tower KLCC..Night view..

This afternoon I went to KLCC to watch Madagascar 2 : Escape to Africa..I arrived there at 4.45 pm ..Then have to wait until 5pm (office hour maa)..huhu.So after my dear finished his job, we went 'jalan-jalan' first..Nothing catchy..We went to eat Kyros Kebab with fries at the Signature..おいしかったです。Then movie time..

The movie started with some flashback of how Alex got to New York Central Park..The Penguin as usual..very naughty..The penguins had repaired an old crashed plane to fly Alex, Marty, Gloria and Melman back to New York..they didn't make it of course with the terrible plane..They even crush-landed at Africa, where Alex discovered his own mum and dad, King Zuba. King Julien was with them also.I must say, King Julien is one of the funniest character in the movie..He did enlighten some of the plots.Besides the penguins team of course..overall in my opinion, I give 3.5 out of 5 stars..The story seems a bit moderate, except for certain parts that make you laugh your heart out..

I gv 3/5 (***--)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails