Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cardigan..

I bought a black cardi online from ministryofclothes.. hoorray.. The pic left one was the one that I bought.that was my 1st try buying clothes online..Just got the item this afternoon.Very fast service indeed.. nasib la muat cardi tersebut.. it was only for rm36 inclusive of postage.. extremely reasonable.. afterall it is my 1st cardi I ever own..I am very lucky to get to find the blog.. Starting from now on, I'm afraid that I might get addicted to the online shopping (even I think I am now).. Starting with the ebay and now got to know more blogs that offer u more and more beautiful items..

9 comments:

yxji said...

promoter!

MY said...

haha..x ksah..yg penting ak dpt barang..yay

Anonymous said...

wei wei..
dpt brg apa?
aku pn nak gak..
hehe..
knapa bdn model tu mcm tiang lampu?
huh..
untung la sapa kawin ngn dia..
cerah masa depan..
hahahaha!!

-mandel-
visterew

MY said...

tiang lampu cmtue ka?..ok ja ak rasa..tak ok ka?

ZAFIRAH ALIAS said...

cute cardi. hihi.

Anonymous said...

ok kot.. :P
ntah la..
model2 mmg bdan cmtu kn..
hehe..
sori la ye cik model,
nama apa pn xtau..

-mandel-
nishea

MY said...

nishea apa mandel

Anonymous said...

ntah la..
stiap kali aku ltak komen..
ada word verification..
itu lah dia..
:)

-mandel-
word verification utk hari ni adalah..
micangib

MY said...

oo..emm..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails